As have mentioned before, Fundamental Analysis (FA) is used to know the real value of the stocks. It can help us to know whether the current stocks price is overvalued, normal-valued, or undervalued. The stocks’ real value is calculated based on the economy, industry, and company financial condition. In short word, the Fundamental Analysis tells us the stock’s fair value. We can use this fair value to decide whether to buy, sell, or just stay away from the stocks.
So far, we have discussed about the Economy Condition, Industry Condition, and Company Financial Condition. This time, let’s more understand about the offered stocks information from FA. We will learn what stocks information that can get from Fundamental Analysis (FA). It is very important so we can know what exactly that can be achieved by utilizing the Fundamental Analysis in our stocks trading/investment venture.
Here the stocks information that offered by Fundamental Analysis (FA):
Offered Stocks Information of Fundamental Analysis
- The company’s growth performance by analyzing the profit per stock from its quarterly financial report
- The company’s growth ability in net income and sales which tells us whether the company can have a good growth even after pay the short-term financial debt and other obligations.
- New products, New Management, and the achieved highest price. Please be noted that this information is important since will change the past condition – either to better or worse. This information can also tell us whether the company is consistent in its plan.
- Company’s Stocks with increased transaction volume as well as the fast increasing in its price. This information tells us which one is the winner stocks that always up and rarely in consolidation area.
- Stocks comparison as well as company comparison to know which one is the better and worth our money and time. This information tells us the best company as well as the best stocks available to be invested.
- The strong support for the company – whether from institution or the employee. In here, we should choose the company that allows its employee (at least its manager) to have the company’s stocks.
- The company with unidirectional market trend by analyzing its stocks movement – include the index, price movement, and transaction volume. In here, we can know how the stocks will response the market condition.
Have a great stocks trading by utilizing the Fundamental Analysis everyone!